Thursday, December 10, 2009

We Love Baylor Frisco

So on monday of this week, after feeding and feeding and feeding, Berkley passed her weight check with flying colors!!!!  She gained 6 oz from that thursday until monday.  After that I went over and visited with the lactation people, and they helped me try to get her latched on again.  She is one high maintance eater.  The good news is my milk supply was on its way back up and we did not have to do any formula.So we know i'm producing enough milk, now its time to get her to connect with me instead of a bottle so that the pump doesn't have to follow me at all times!  After I met with them, I took Berkley to go see some of our nurses from the hospital.  I LOVE THAT PLACE! they have been so helpful and i could not have asked for a better experience there.  they've called me to check on me, they've called to check on her, they've provided me with a ton of info, their lactation people are incredible.  a part of me really misses that place and some of the nurses.  i really connected with some of them and they were such a big part of one of the greatest experiences of my life!  i could go on and on about them, love them.  they are hands down the best hospital for labor and delivery in my opinion.

overall we've had a pretty uneventful, relaxing week.  this is the first week i've really been "home alone".  i will admit that the days go by pretty slow and i really look forward to when brian gets home.  im' getting used to being home and trying to get myself and berkley into a routine.  berkley is doing much better at night and letting me go 3 hour stretches of sleep!  gone are the days when i looked forward to 8 hours, i just want 3 and i'm happy! :)

now that i am caught up, i promise to do at least one post a week with pictures.........we'll see if i can keep up with you bloggers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment