Saturday, September 12, 2009

No since in catching up

I decided that it was way too hard to try to catch you up since we found out we were pregnant, and instead just start from where we are and not drive myself crazy!  I'm 28 weeks pregnant and I still feel great.  I hear horror stories all the time about crazy pregnancies, but I haven't had any symptoms of that just yet.  I never got sick, didn't have one day of nausea, and haven't really missed a beat from the lifestyle I am used to.  My scheduled due date at the moment is 12/4 and I'm so thankful to be having a little girl. Brian was hesitant at first, but she already has him wrapped around her finger and she isn't even here yet!!!!!  He's done a lot of work in her nursery and has been very involved in this whole process.  I'm lucky to have a husband that has input and style....most of the time more style than myself.  I'll try to give you a picture recap here to help you catch up and back track since march!


14 weeks along.....I promis its in there somewhere!












16 weeks......Brian was in his friend Brent's wedding and we had just found out we were having a girl.  He might not admit it, but he did drip a tear or 2 during the father/daughter dance at the wedding.  That will be him some day! :)









17 weeks.  I was in Miami with my 13 year old club volleyball team for our national tournament.  It was this week when I started feeling little "flutters" inside.  So much fun, yet so overwhelming!








21 weeks.......i think.  Maybe a little further along.  I'm a bad mom and didn't take weekly or regular pictures.  Hopefully i'll be better when she gets here!
















23 weeks........My friend Christina (in the middle) is 6 or 7 weeks ahead of me and myself and Erica (other pictured) thew her a shower on 8/9.  They are good friends of ours and i'm glad she is first to deliver so I can learn from her! :)










26 weeks. This was at my college Alumni volleyball match at DBU.  Kim (left) is one week behind me, and Janae (right) is 3 or 4 weeks behind me.  Its so fun to be pregnant with friends.  Man something must have been in the water in march!!! :)









26 weeks.  I've known Karen for a long time.  She too is having a girl, but due October 14th.  Again, so happy my daughter will have friends to play with, just more thrilled that my friends get to go into labor before me so I can learn from them!







The start to our nursery.  Brian has done so much work and we are getting super excited to get more things going in there.  I'm having canvases painted and I am anxious to get them finished so we can put them on the wall and the room will almost be complete!

We decided to change our upstairs bathroom to make it a little more kid friendly.  Brian found this shower curtain online and we ordered it.  He painted without having the curtain and it actually matched!!! Hung the monkey from the rod to give it a little kid "character" and Brian's mom is going to paint monkey pictures.  The empty picture frames there are reserved for pics of Berkley!  We can't wait!!!!










I think that might be all for now.  I'll leave you with the cutest picture of my nephew from last weekend.  He came to my volleyball tournament dressed like a cowboy in his new boots to help cheer on the cowgirls!

2 comments:

  1. You are VERY luck to have so a great pregnancy so far! Brian and you are going to be great parents! I am so glad YOU are delivering before me! (or we hope!). Take care and keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still tiny!
    I love her room!!!

    ReplyDelete